Sunday, December 26, 2010

Introduction

To whom it may concern:

     This is my interweblog (which is the full name for weblog which is the full name for blog). I make no promises of any sort pertaining to future content of this here "blog". I guarantee nothing funny, sad, emotional, or otherwise significant in any way that other "blogs" are significant, nor do I guarantee any kind of consistency in terms of content, writing style, temperament, format, mood, mannerisms, politeness, punctuation, grammar, or taste. Or anything really. Only things consistent with my mood will be on this little "blog". My sole guarantee is general honesty. Or well intentioned lies. Well. Maybe no lies. We'll see. I may lie (or tell the truth) because I know you won't believe the truth even if I tell it to you.                  
     Sometimes I may say things that are not true but are not lies. Those would fall under the category of things I have decided are true on the spur of the moment. They may only be valid for a split second. For example, no one will tell you that I am HRH Scott Christopher Ramone Perseus Machiavelli Bartimaeus Attolia Hyperion Maximus Randall the Great, King of The Known Universe, Prevailing Archduke of the Unknown Universe, Chief Chancellor of Chaos and Afros. It's still true. In the sense that it's not a lie since it's not not true. Sufficiently bewildered? I dearly hope so.
     It is now time for me to go do something else. Because I want to.
    With all due respect, best wishes, and other such blarney,
    Me

No comments:

Post a Comment